Turtle Pendants by K Robins Designs
3 Favorite Turtles to Choose From! Leatherback Turtle around since the dinosaurs. Kauila Turtle lives in a freshwater spring. Trigram Turtle reveals the oracle of the I-Ching, encompassing all 8 directions of the universe.
Ships USPS First Class $7.95
(Left) Leatherback Turtle - Around since the dinosaurs, this magnificent enduring and steadfast sea turtle travels thousands of miles in its yearly journey. The sterling silver Leatherback Turtle pendant is 1.5" x 1.5".
(Center) Kauila Turtle- Living in a freshwater spring, Kauila keeps a watchful eye on the children. She loves them so much, sometimes she transforms into a little girl, so she can play. The sterling silver Kauila Turtle pendant is 1.25" x 1.0".
(Right) Trigram Turtle - The turtle shell reveals the oracle of the I-Ching, encompassing all 8 directions of the universe offering wisdom, protection and long life. The sterling silver Trigram Turtle is 1.30" X 1.15".
Advocate for the humane treatment of turtles, tortoises and their environments:
- NEVER BUY a turtle or tortoise from a pet shop as it increases demand from the wild.
- REPORT THE SALE of any turtle or tortoise of any kind less than four inches. This is illegal throughout the U.S.
- NEVER REMOVE turtles or tortoises from the wild unless they are sick or injured.
- EMERGENCY CARE If a tortoise is crossing a busy street, pick it up and send it in the same direction it was going – if you try to make it go back, it will turn right around again.
K Robins' designs are hand carved in wax, and cast in sterling silver. Each sterling silver pendant comes on a black card with the name and symbolic meaning of the pendant. A 30” black satin cord is included so that your new pendant can be worn immediately as a necklace.
K Robins was born and raised in Virginia and resides there in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. An epiphany of sorts occurred around 1980 and I began to see life in a new way. While my young children played nicely upstairs I would steal away to my basement shop where I normally made furniture, cooking utensils and an assortment of other wooden things. Now to my amazement, out of the wood and sawdust, a series of female figurines was erupting. The original cherry, boxwood, rosewood and ebony symbols and figures have evolved into a line of silver pendants that includes nearly 100 designs.
Many of the jewelry designs come from my fascination with the language of symbols and how the art of different cultures and times echoes around the world.All cultures surround themselves with symbols of some sort and naturally pass them reverently from generation to generation. These symbols lift up and guide us through life's interwoven cycles of birth, life, death and rebirth.
- Average rating:Triskele Pendant by K Robins Designs$62.00This pendant is a pulsating, forward moving journey that ends where it begins. Inspired by the Sacred Secular Sanctuary. Sterling Silver Pendant, 1.25" x 1.0" on a Black Satin Cord.
- Bare Feet Earth Day Pendant by K Robins Designs$61.00
Walk gently, touch the Earth. Lighthearted and full of movement. Walking barefoot reminds us to be sensitive to our surroundings. Sterling Silver (not bronze as it appears here). 1.25" x 1.0" on a Black Satin Cord.