Improving the World, One Glass of Water at a Time
Lifetime Warranty on Housings. 1-Year Warranty
The NEW AquaLuxe Multipure Drinking Water System Filters Viruses & Bacteria!
As well as MTBE, Chlorination Byproducts, PCBs, Chloramine, VOCs, Heavy Metals, and More.
NSF Certified. Select Kit: Below or Above Counter $45 each.
The Multipure AquaLuxe is a versatile and durable stainless-steel water filter that works on your countertop or below your sink. It provides all the taste and health benefits of Multipure filtered water, in a sturdy, easy-to-install package. Replacement Filters are $150.
What Sets Multipure Apart: Most drinking water systems can remove chlorine from water. Multipure is one of the few companies whose products are NSF certified to reduce such a wide array of drinking water contaminants, including such classes as disinfection byproducts or gasoline additives – contaminants that can get into water sources through pollution or leaks.
This AquaLuxe Unit sits on your counter next to the sink. It connects to your existing faucet using a dual-hose diverter valve that allows you to easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water.
The countertop AquaLuxe is generally intended for use where below-sink installation restrictions are present such as apartment living or where you have a lack of below-sink space, although it can be converted for below sink use with additional parts.
Select Kit for above or below sink $45 each.
The electronic capacity monitor measures the amount of water processed through the drinking water filtering system. A battery operated light indicator installs at the base of the faucet and lights up when the filter needs to be changed. Batteries should be changed when the filter is changed.
For below sink installation: Unit attaches to a cabinet wall below the sink with an included mounting bracket. The faucet requires a 0.5” hole in the countertop or sink for installation.
Aqualuxe features include:
PureBlock bacteria and virus removal
Quick-change filter cartridge
Self-sealing pressure vessel
FilterSync filter recognition technology
WiFlow WiFi filter status monitoring
QuickSecure accessory connector
Low battery indicator (batteries included)
The Aqualuxe is proven performance, third-party tested and verified:
NSF-certified as a microbiological (Bacteria and Viruses) purifier (NSF P231)
NSF-certified to treat contaminants of Aesthetic Concern (Standard 42)
NSF-certified to treat contaminants of Health Concern (Standard 53)
NSF-certified to treat Emerging Contaminants (Standard 401) (prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, herbicides and pesticides, and chemical compounds like BPA)
For a detailed contaminant reduction list, click HERE.
Multipure’s Solid Carbon Block Filters reduce a broad spectrum of harmful contaminants:
• asbestos – mineral once used in building insulation; known to cause cancer
• viruses and cysts – dormant microorganisms that may include bacteria and parasites
• particulates – miscellaneous physical particles that can cause turbidity
Contaminants chemically adsorbed or reduced by the Solid Carbon Block filter:
• chlordane – used as a pesticide
• lead and mercury – types of metals; known neurotoxins that can poison the blood, nervous system, and brain
• MTBE (methyl tert-butyl ether) – used as a gasoline additive
• PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) – a fluid used in many electrical components
• Radon – a radioactive, colorless, odorless, tasteless gas
• toxaphene – a banned, highly toxic insecticide
• VOCs – volatile organic compounds
Contaminants reduced through chemical reaction:
• chlorine and chloramine – chemicals often used as disinfectants
The list of contaminants that Multipure Drinking Water Systems reduce does not mean that these substances are present in your tap water. Be sure to check for compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
The problem with disposable bottled water: Individual use of plastic water bottles has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Not only is bottled water much more expensive than tap water, but there is also a serious cost to our planet:
• 50 million barrels of oil are used annually to manufacture plastic water bottles.
• 2 million tons of plastic bottles end up in U.S. landfills each year.
• Bottled water uses fossil fuels in the making, filling, transporting, and recycling of plastic water bottles.
Multipure Independent Distributor: ID# 246499