Lean Into Green with Beth Terry - Living A Plastic Free Life
Listen free to blogger, Beth Terry, who has done much of the research for us on reducing your family's exposure to toxins, cool plastic free innovations, and generating less plastic waste. Hear how she convinced Clorox to make Brita Filters recyclable.
Beth Terry - Living A Plastic Free Life
How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too
What is your “Plastic Footprint?” Step by step you can create a plan to reduce toxic chemicals and create less plastic waste. Hear how it’s not just sea birds who are eating plastic! Plastic toxins mimic Estrogen, and our body takes these toxins to all the places we use Estrogen.
The hardest part is doing the research, and Beth Terry has done it for you! Learn to reuse glass jars and save money. Use your voice for change: In 8 months, Beth Terri convinced Clorox to make recyclable Brita filters!
Beth's TED Talk: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
* Learn More! Watch Beth Terry's TED Talk
* Beth's Blog: MyPlasticFreeLife.com
- Lean Into Green with Lori Alper - Going Green In Easy Steps!
Learn why these easy steps are important for your family's health. Learn how to minimize plastics and why! And how to gradually change to non-toxic cleaning products as you run out, and about replacing your family's personal care products with safe ones
- Lean Into Green with Katy Farber - Non-Toxic Kids
Listen free to Katy Farber, a Mommy Blogger who says, “We can and do have an impact as parents. We can organize and act on issues of children’s health. Climate Change is a children’s health issue."
- Lean Into Green with Diane MacEachern - Save Money Going Green
Diane MacEachern is a best-selling author and green business guru. A long-time environmentalist passionate about empowering consumers, especially women, to use their marketplace clout to protect the environment.
- Lean Into Green with Renee Loux - Easy Green Living
Listen free to Renee Loux, TV host, Women's Health Magazine columnist, and raw food chef, as she talks about making safer choices, cleaning kindly, hormone disrupters, deodorants, and so much more!
- Lean Into Green with Erin Switalski - Women's Voices for the Earth
Our Health. Our Future. Toxic Free! Join Women's Voices for the Earth "No Secrets" Campaigns: Are Air Fresheners, Feminine Care Products, and Musk Fragrance disrupting your hormones? Plus 10 tips for reducing toxic exposure, recipes for saving money and your family’s health!
- Lean Into Green with Helena Norberg-Hodge - The Economics of Happiness
Helena Norberg-Hodge shares "The Economics of Happiness: Lessons from Ladakh," the western most part of the Tibetan Plateau at an elevation of 12,000 feet. A sustainable global economic perspective.
- Lean Into Green with Dr. Asoka Bandarage - The Middle Path LISTEN HERE
Dr. Asoka Bandarage brings you the story of wholeness, and the connections between sustainable environments, societies, and economic futures.
- Lean Into Green with Hunter Lovins - Natural Capitalism Solutions
Hunter Lovins shares the good news that operating sustainably increases profitability. Hear about "Green Investments," becoming an "Impact Investor," and why Hunter wakes up smiling. You can too!
- Lean Into Green with Denise O'Brien - Women, Food and Agriculture
Listen free to Denise O’Brien whose life has been devoted to raising women’s voices in agriculture. She founded WFAN, a community of women empowering women to build food systems and communities that are healthy, just, and sustainable.
- Lean Into Green with Rebecca Spector - The Center for Food Safety
Listen free to Rebecca Spector, West Coast Director for the Center for Food Safety, as she talks about eating safely, GMOs, the importance of bees, and all the good changes in our food systems.
- Lean Into Green with Tama Matsuoka Wong - "Foraging for Flavor"
Listen free to Tama Matsuoka Wong as she talks about Foraging for Foods in meadows, farmers markets, and your own backyard. Safe foraging for flavor and nutrition. Watch her beautiful video: The Wild Farm.
- Lean Into Green with Judy Grahn - Women's Spirituality is Green Spirituality
Author and professor Judy Grahn is one of the Founding Mothers of the Lesbian Feminist and Women's Spirituality Movements in the U.S. She speaks about Eco-Feminism, both ancient and modern. Judy says, "We must go back (to our ancient woman-centered beginnings) to go forward sustainably."
- Lean Into Green with Morra Aarons-Mele - Connecting Women Online
Morra Aarons-Mele is founder of The Mission List and Women Online, facilitating women's use of social media to change the world. She shares how we are connected, mobilized, and strengthened by social media.
- Lean Into Green with Charlene Spretnak - Women's Relational Reality LISTEN HERE
Charlene Spretnak helped to co-found the Green Party Movement in the U.S. with her 1980’s book, “Green Politics.” She has been named one of Britain's "100 Eco-Heroes of All Time." Charlene talks on the subject of Dynamic Relatedness and the sustainability of women's relational ways.
- Lean Into Green with Kim Freeman Brown - Green Communities of Color
Listen free to Kim Freeman Brown as she talks about Green Jobs, Food and Leadership in Communities of Color. Hear about young people and women at the cutting edge of sustainable economies.
- Lean Into Green with Terri Treat - Living Sustainably with Natural Bedding LISTEN HERE
Terri Treat teaches us about natural sources for bedding: Organic Cotton, Eco-Wool, Natural Latex and Wellspring. You'll shop smarter and your family will sleep healthier!
- Lean Into Green with Simran Sethi - The Green Brain
Listen free to Simran Sethi, "The Environmental Messenger." She tells us about the important role of women in sustainability, and why the way we think is uniquely central and required in business, environment, and development.