A Perfect Romance by Layce Gardner
- A Gift of Age: Old Lesbian Life Stories by Arden Eversmeyer and Margaret Purcell$14.40 $16.95
The amazing old women revealed in these stories form the very roots of who we are. Stories gathered and published by the Old Lesbian Oral Herstory Project.
- An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz$13.60 $16.00
Told from the viewpoint of Indigenous Peoples, it reveals how Native Americans, for centuries, have actively resisted expansion of the U.S. empire. Paperback.
- Animal Signs: A First Book of Sign Language by Debby Slier$7.15 $7.95
Babies who learn sign language can communicate earlier than those who use verbal communication. Also recommended for Kindergarten and beginning grades.
- Artemis by Jean Shinoda Bolen$19.50 $22.95
Artemis, woman whole unto her Self. Women untamed and unsubdued, who will not be victims. Activist archetypes explored in ancient Greek Mythology and modern media heroines. Dedicated to women and girls who embody Artemis. Hardback.
- At the Dark End of the Street by Danielle L. McGuire$13.50 $16.95
A groundbreaking book. A New History of the Civil rights Movement from Rosa Parks to the Rise of Black Power. A controversial, moving, and courageous book. Narrative history at its best. Paperback.
- Beyond Gluten by Sandi Star$19.99
For the health-minded, frustrated, or curious person on health issues and food intolerance: Why today’s gluten is toxic, and help finding a healthy way to go gluten free. Valuable insight of optimal nutrition in the healing transition. Allergy friendly recipes, color pictures, and tips on converting recipes. Over 200 pages with 50 pages of yummy recipes.