A Perfect Match by Erin Dutton
- Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay$13.75 $15.95
A most persuasive feminist recruitment drive! An argument for embracing the values of feminism while admitting contradictions and imperfections as a feminist. A provocative and thoughtful collection of essays that blend pop culture, memoir, and politics. Author, Roxane Gay, has been a driving force in agitating to raise the profile of writers of colour.
- Balance of Forces: Toujours Ici by Ali Vali$14.50 $16.95
As Kendal prepares for the most important battle of her long life, Piper does her best to uncover every one of Kendal’s secrets, making herself a distraction Kendal can’t afford as she hunts Henri and Ora, the vampire who seduced him to a life of darkness.
- Canít We Talk About Something More Pleasant? by Roz Chast$22.40 $28.00
A Cartoonist's funny, heartbreaking take on caring for aging parents. Text, cartoons, sketches and photos describe interactions with parents during the last years of their lives. Hardback. Memoir.
- Dear Calla Roo... Love, Savannah Blue: a letter to a pen pal by Sudie Rakusin$16.95
Introducing Great Dane Savannah Blue. The first book in what has become the children’s series Dear Calla Roo…Love: Savannah Blue. 36 pages; hardcover.
- Drift, The Unmooring of American Military Power by Rachel Maddow$12.75 $15.00
The epic story of how American warfare came to be both never-ending and practically invisible. Told with savage wit and a dazzling command of facts.
- Eating Earth: Environmental Ethics and Dietary Choice by Lisa Kemmerer$29.95
A concise examination of the environmental effects of dietary choice. Straightforward exploration of the environmental effects of animal agriculture, fishing, hunting, and animal advocacy. Solutions and nearly 80 graphs and summary slides. Hardback.