A House to Die For by Vicki Doudera
- An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz$13.60 $16.00
Told from the viewpoint of Indigenous Peoples, it reveals how Native Americans, for centuries, have actively resisted expansion of the U.S. empire. Paperback.
- At the Dark End of the Street by Danielle L. McGuire$13.50 $16.95
A groundbreaking book. A New History of the Civil rights Movement from Rosa Parks to the Rise of Black Power. A controversial, moving, and courageous book. Narrative history at its best. Paperback.
- Carol by Patricia Highsmith (Previously, The Price of Salt)$12.75 $14.95
Now a major motion picture. Therese and Carol fall in love and set out across the United States. Based on a true story from Highsmith's own life. Includes an afterword by Patricia Highsmith. Previously titled The Price of Salt. Paperback.
- Dear Calla Roo…Love, Savannah Blue: a letter about my birthday by Sudie Rakusin$18.95
Great Dane Savannah Blue turns three! The third and newest book in the Dear Calla Roo…Love, Savannah Blue series. 44 pages, hardcover.
- Drift, The Unmooring of American Military Power by Rachel Maddow$12.75 $15.00
The epic story of how American warfare came to be both never-ending and practically invisible. Told with savage wit and a dazzling command of facts.