A Class Act by Tammy Hayes
- A Fighting Chance by Elizabeth Warren$14.45 $17.00
“Washington is rigged against hardworking, middle class families like the one I grew up in.” A new Memoir by U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren from Massachusetts. The story of a working woman, single mother, teacher, and fighter for financial justice and government accountability. Non-Fiction. On Sale!
- A Gift of Age: Old Lesbian Life Stories by Arden Eversmeyer and Margaret Purcell$14.40 $16.95
The amazing old women revealed in these stories form the very roots of who we are. Stories gathered and published by the Old Lesbian Oral Herstory Project.
- A History of Lesbianism by Judy Grahn
Judy Grahn reading her poem, "A History of Lesbiansm." Excerpted from "Lesbian Concentrate: A Lesbian Anthology of Songs and Poems," a compilation of music and spoken word by Lesbian artists released by Olivia Records in l977.
- A Tale For The Time Being by Ruth Ozeki$13.60 $16.00
Tokyo to British Columbia, a tale of how writing connects people who will never meet. A diary, an earthquake, 104 year old Buddhist Nun, French maid cafes, resilience and bravery.
- A Train In Winter by Caroline Moorehead$15.99
Women, Bravery, Female Friendship, and Resistance in Occupied France 1943. How a band of 230 women resistors survived Auschwitz. Courageous ordinary women who sacrificed everything to combat the march of evil across the world.