"M" is for Malice by Sue Grafton
- Heroes in Our History - A Women's History Coloring Book$3.95
COLORING BOOK. Developed by the National Women's History Project to promote gender equality through increased awareness of multicultural women's history.
- La Vida Bella: Artist Bridgette Edmond's : Adult Coloring book$10.00Artist Bridgette Edmond's La Vida Bella Adult Coloring Book includes 30 plus hand drawn coloring pages filled with quotes of the iconic artist Frida Kahlo from Coyoacan Mexico.
- Radiant Wisdom Tarot and Book Set by Laughing Womyn Ashonosheni$65.00
Boxed Set includes a 92 Card Tarot Deck and Velvet Bag, plus a 212 page illustrated Book with card definitions, 6 unique layouts, and a Guide to using chakras, stones, and colors.
- Sometimes the Spoon Runs Away With the Other Spoon Coloring Book by Jacinta Bunnell$9.00 $10.00
COLORING BOOK Fun for all ages! For Tough Girls and Sensitive Boys. Features Princesses who build rocket ships and beasts who enjoy dainty jewelry.
- Stop Picking On Me: A First Book of Bullying by Pat Thomas$7.99
Ages 4-8. Explores the difficult issue of bullying and harassment among children, and helps kids accept the normal fears and worries that accompany bullying. Suggests solutions. Picture book. Recommended for anyone with young children.
- The Feminist Bookstore Movement by Dr. Kristen Hogan$21.20 $24.95
Lesbian Antiracism and Feminist Accountability. During the 1970s, 80s, and 90s, more than 100 feminist bookstores built a transnational network that helped shape some of feminism’s most complex conversations on racism and accountability. They changed people’s lives and the world. Paperback. Duke University Press, March 2016.