MultiPure Emergency & Camping Water Treatment SystemPrice $85.0085.00
Important to have on hand when your water quality is questionable. Great for wilderness travel, backpacking, camping, and where you have little to no water pressure. Contains 2 carbon block water filters, sediment filter, 10 water purifier tablets, bucket, 7' tube with valve and connector. Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty. 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. Environmentally Green Manufacture. Factory Direct.
Improving the World, One Glass of Water at a Time
Lifetime Warranty on Housings & 1-Year Warranty on Accessories
Multipure’s Water Emergency & Camping Treatment (WET) System provides you with cleaner, safer, filtered water in emergency situations, during wilderness travel and backpacking. Important to have on hand when your water source is of questionable quality, and where there is little to no water pressure.
The WET System contains:
2 EF8 solid carbon block emergency filters
1 Sediment pre-filter wrap
10 Micropur MP1 water purifier tablets
1 Collapsible water bucket
1 7-foot flexible plastic tube with valve
1 Threaded filter connector
Multipure Drinking Water Systems Reduce MTBE, Chlorination Byproducts, PCBs, Chloramine, VOCs, Heavy Metals, and More
Multipure is NSF Certified and rated "Best Buy" by Consumer Digest and Consumer Reports
What Sets Multipure Apart: Most drinking water systems can remove chlorine from water. Multipure is one of the few companies whose products are NSF certified to reduce such a wide array of drinking water contaminants, including such classes as disinfection byproducts or gasoline additives – contaminants that can get into water sources through pollution or leaks. The Aquadome carries the following NSF Certifications:
NSF-certified for Standard 401: Emerging Compounds/Incidental Contaminants such as prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, herbicides and pesticides, and chemical compounds like BPA.
Multipure's Aquadome is also NSF/ANSI Standard No. 53 Certified for Health Effects, and NSF/ANSI Standard No. 42 Certified for Aesthetics. For a detailed contaminant reduction list, click HERE.
- Lifetime Warranty on Housing
- 1 Year Guarantee on Accessories
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Housing Measures 9”h x 6.5”w x 9”d
- Filter Capacity 750 gallons
- Designed for countertop use only
- For Replacement Filter: CB6AD Click Here
- AquaDome Spec Sheet Here
- AquaDome Owner's Manual Here
Multipure's Solid Carbon Block Filters reduce a broad spectrum of harmful contaminants:
• asbestos – mineral once used in building insulation; known to cause cancer
• cysts – dormant microorganisms that may include bacteria and parasites
• particulates – miscellaneous physical particles that can cause turbidity
Contaminants chemically adsorbed or reduced by the Solid Carbon Block filter:
• chlordane – used as a pesticide
• lead and mercury – types of metals; known neurotoxins that can poison the blood, nervous system, and brain
• MTBE (methyl tert-butyl ether) – used as a gasoline additive
• PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) – a fluid used in many electrical components
• Radon – a radioactive, colorless, odorless, tasteless gas
• toxaphene – a banned, highly toxic insecticide
• VOCs – volatile organic compounds
Contaminants reduced through chemical reaction:
• chlorine and chloramine – chemicals often used as disinfectants
The list of contaminants that Multipure Drinking Water Systems reduce does not mean that these substances are present in your tap water. Be sure to check for compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
The problem with disposable bottled water: Individual use of plastic water bottles has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Not only is bottled water much more expensive than tap water, but there is also a serious cost to our planet:
• 50 million barrels of oil are used annually to manufacture plastic water bottles.
• 2 million tons of plastic bottles end up in U.S. landfills each year.
• Bottled water uses fossil fuels in the making, filling, transporting, and recycling of plastic water bottles.
Green Woman Store is a Multipure Independent Distributor: ID# 430194
MultiPure Emergency & Camping Water Treatment System Related Items
Be the first to write a review.