Multipure Aquamini Travel & Apartment Drinking Water SystemPrice $170.00170.00
Cleaner, more delicious, and more healthful water. For countertops, travelers, vacationers, and students. 6.5" H x 4.75" W. Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty. 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. Environmentally Green Manufacture. Factory Direct.
Improving the World, One Glass of Water at a Time
Lifetime Warranty on Housings. 1-Year Warranty on Accessories.
Multipure Drinking Water Systems Reduce MTBE, Chlorination Byproducts, PCBs, Chloramine, VOCs, Heavy Metals, and More.
Multipure is rated "Best Buy" by Consumer Digest and Consumer Reports.
Multipure’s Aquamini provides powerful filtration in a compact size for a countertop drinking water system that connects quickly and easily to most existing faucets. The perfect portable filtration solution for travelers, vacationers, apartment dwellers and students.
Multipure Drinking Water Systems provide cleaner, more delicious, more healthful water right at your kitchen sink whenever you need it. Multipure’s exclusive Solid Carbon Block filter reduces a wide range of contaminants of health concern without removing the beneficial minerals in the water.
- Stainless Steel Housing with Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes necessary hardware and faucet adapters
- Height 6.5 in, Diameter 4.75 in.
- Weight 4.25 lbs. Easily carried in your bag or luggage
- One-year warranty on all accessories.
- Comes with one filter cartridge (capacity 250 gal)
- Multipure filters are economical, long-lasting, and easily maintained.
*The Aquamini has not been tested, and makes no claims for the reduction of contaminants of health concern. The Aquamini filter utilizes the same formula as Multipure’s NSF Certified Aquaversa and Aquadome. NSF Certification for Standard 53 (Health Effects) and Standard 42 (Aesthetic Effects) will be completed this Fall for the Aquamini.
What Sets Multipure Apart: Most drinking water systems can remove chlorine from water. Very few offer drinking water treatment systems that are NSF certified to reduce contaminants under both NSF/ANSI Standard No. 42 Aesthetics and NSF/ANSI Standard No. 53 Health Effects. Multipure is one of the few companies whose products are NSF certified to reduce such a wide array of drinking water contaminants, including such classes as disinfection byproducts or gasoline additives – contaminants that can get into water sources through pollution or leaks.
Multipure's Solid Carbon Block Filters reduce a broad spectrum of harmful contaminants:
• asbestos – mineral once used in building insulation; known to cause cancer
• cysts – dormant microorganisms that may include bacteria and parasites
• particulates – miscellaneous physical particles that can cause turbidity
Contaminants chemically adsorbed or reduced by the Solid Carbon Block filter:
• chlordane – used as a pesticide
• lead and mercury – types of metals; known neurotoxins that can poison the blood, nervous system, and brain
• MTBE (methyl tert-butyl ether) – used as a gasoline additive
• PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) – a fluid used in many electrical components
• Radon – a radioactive, colorless, odorless, tasteless gas
• toxaphene – a banned, highly toxic insecticide
• VOCs – volatile organic compounds
Contaminants reduced through chemical reaction:
• chlorine and chloramine – chemicals often used as disinfectants
The list of contaminants that Multipure Drinking Water Systems reduce does not mean that these substances are present in your tap water. Be sure to check for compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
The problem with disposable bottled water: Individual use of plastic water bottles has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Not only is bottled water much more expensive than tap water, but there is also a serious cost to our planet:
• 50 million barrels of oil are used annually to manufacture plastic water bottles.
• 2 million tons of plastic bottles end up in U.S. landfills each year.
• Bottled water uses fossil fuels in the making, filling, transporting, and recycling of plastic water bottles.
Green Woman Store is a Multipure Independent Distributor: ID# 430194
Multipure Aquamini Travel & Apartment Drinking Water System Related Items
Be the first to write a review.