Multipure AquaRO Water Filter SystemPrice $605.00605.00
The AquaRO Water Filtration System combines Multipure's solid carbon block filter and Arsenic filter with reverse-osmosis filter technology. The AquaRO is available in a below the sink model only, and requires a one-half inch hole in the countertop or sink. Installation manual included. FREE SHOWER FILTER APRIL & MAY 2017!
Improving the World, One Glass of Water at a Time
Lifetime Warranty on Housings & 1-Year Warranty on Accessories
Multipure Drinking Water Systems Reduce MTBE, Chlorination Byproducts, PCBs, Chloramine, VOCs, Heavy Metals, and More
Multipure is NSF Certified and rated "Best Buy" by Consumer Digest and Consumer Reports
Free Shower Filter April 1 Through June 30, 2017:
1. Request this promotion at the time the order is placed
2. Shower Filters must be sent to the same address as the drinking water system
3. customer must pay the $13 shipping and handling fee on the shower filter
Multipure's AquaRO combines Multipure's advanced solid carbon block filter with reverse-osmosis filter technology. This water filter is Multipure's most complete water filtration system available. The AquaRO can only connect below the sink, and requires a large area below the sink. Installation kit included.
The AquaRO uses 3 to 5 gallons of water to produce 1 gallon of filtered water. A Zero Waste Kit can be added to recover the waste water utilized by the AquaRO, conserving overall water usage. A Booster Pump can be added for systems with low pressure water sources.
The AquaRO reduces all minerals, as well as Arsenic and the same the contaminants reduced by the Aquaversa.
- 3 Pre-Filter: 6 months
- Aquaversa Carbon Post-Filter - 750 gallons: 1 year
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane: 2 - 3 years
- Chrome Faucet included
What Sets Multipure Apart: Most drinking water systems can remove chlorine from water. Multipure is one of the few companies whose products are NSF certified to reduce such a wide array of drinking water contaminants, including such classes as disinfection byproducts or gasoline additives – contaminants that can get into water sources through pollution or leaks. The Aquadome carries the following NSF Certifications:
NSF-certified for Standard 401: Emerging Compounds/Incidental Contaminants such as prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, herbicides and pesticides, and chemical compounds like BPA.
Multipure's Aquadome is also NSF/ANSI Standard No. 53 Certified for Health Effects, and NSF/ANSI Standard No. 42 Certified for Aesthetics. For a detailed contaminant reduction list, click HERE.
Multipure's Solid Carbon Block Filters reduce a broad spectrum of harmful contaminants:
• asbestos – mineral once used in building insulation; known to cause cancer
• cysts – dormant microorganisms that may include bacteria and parasites
• particulates – miscellaneous physical particles that can cause turbidity
Contaminants chemically adsorbed or reduced by the Solid Carbon Block filter:
• chlordane – used as a pesticide
• lead and mercury – types of metals; known neurotoxins that can poison the blood, nervous system, and brain
• MTBE (methyl tert-butyl ether) – used as a gasoline additive
• PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) – a fluid used in many electrical components
• Radon – a radioactive, colorless, odorless, tasteless gas
• toxaphene – a banned, highly toxic insecticide
• VOCs – volatile organic compounds
Contaminants reduced through chemical reaction:
• chlorine and chloramine – chemicals often used as disinfectants
The list of contaminants that Multipure Drinking Water Systems reduce does not mean that these substances are present in your tap water. Be sure to check for compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
The problem with disposable bottled water: Individual use of plastic water bottles has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Not only is bottled water much more expensive than tap water, but there is also a serious cost to our planet:
• 50 million barrels of oil are used annually to manufacture plastic water bottles.
• 2 million tons of plastic bottles end up in U.S. landfills each year.
• Bottled water uses fossil fuels in the making, filling, transporting, and recycling of plastic water bottles.
Green Woman Store is a Multipure Independent Distributor: ID# 430194
Multipure AquaRO Water Filter System Related Items
Be the first to write a review.